MP Filtri AZ2
Our AZ2 contamination monitor can automatically measure and save particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids. They are designed specifically to be mounted directly to systems, where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, in high risk or explosive environments.
Features & Benefits
- Calibrated to relevant ISO standards
- Manual, automatic and remote control flexibility
- Various communication protocols as standard inc. RS485, MODBUS, CANBUS
- ATEX zone II Cat. 3G.
- FREE LPA View Windows based software.
- 8-channel contamination measurement & display
- Measures and displays the following international standard formats; ISO 4406,
NAS 1638, SAE AS 4059 revision E tables 1 & 2
- Moisture and temperature sensing (fluid dependent)
- Data logging and 4000 test result memory
- Multicolour indicators via LED with output alarm signals as standard
- Robust die-cast stainless steel construction
- Pressure max. 400 bar
- Environmental protection IP66