Bearings & Seals
Sprint are dedicated to delivering the latest technologies and innovations across all bearing products including ball, roller, housed unit, energy efficient, composite, slewing and temperature bearings as well as a range of seal solutions.
Our experienced team of engineers, designers, and specialists can
offer impartial advice in helping you identify performance improvements and the best product for your needs.
We also offer:
- Installation by our Gravesend based mobile teams
- Application engineering for performance improvement
- Lubrication advice, sealing and management services
Working with Sprint you can achieve significant Total Cost of Ownership advancements throughout the complete bearings life cycle.
Some of the bearings and seals we stock:
Ball & Roller Bearings
Solid Oil Bearing
Super Precision Bearing
SKF Energy Efficient Bearing
Composite Bearing Range
Concentra Bearing Range
Self Lube Bearings
Self-Aligning Bearing System
SKF Machined Seals
SKF Speeding Sleeve Seal
Maintenance & Monitoring
To ensure your bearings reach their maximum service life it is important to care for them throughout their life cycle.
Sprint is uniquely equipped to deliver maintenance and condition monitoring packages to give you complete peace of mind.
- Tailored bearing condition monitoring programs
- Data collection, analysis & reporting
- Identification of potential bearing problems before significant cost implications
- Complete bearing maintenance programs
The right tools help you fit, remove, monitor or maintain your bearings safely while protecting your plant and asset from unplanned downtime as a result of premature bearing failure.
Sprint offers quality bearing specific tools and can provide advice on the best tools to use for all stages of the bearing life cycle.
Advantages to the right tools and accessories:
- Helps achieve full life expectancy
- Identifies replacement or maintenance requirements
and enables you to plan accordingly
- Avoid sudden unexpected failures and associated downtime
It’s important to look after your bearings and install and maintain them professionally:
of bearings will fail prematurely
of all premature bearing failures are due to damage through the fitting process.
are due to inadequate lubrication alone.
Remember, counterfeit products can cause shutdowns in industry and production facilities, serious accidents and even loss of human lives.
Don’t take the risk! Always buy from authorised distributors like Sprint Engineering & Lubricants. Find out more…