Filtration and Contamination Control
Sprint are approved partners to Des-Case, specialists in contamination control products for industrial lubricants, we can offer a number of desiccant breather lines to meet the needs of varying applications, size constraints, transport, storage and operating environments.
Maintaining clean oil is one of the best investments a company can make, yet contamination often remains an overlooked factor behind premature machinery failure and diminished lubricant life.
Through our partnership with Des-Case we can help by providing the following solutions:-
- Identify the presence of contaminants in your oil and also your lubrication systems
- Devise simple proactive steps that can help conquer contamination
- Set the right targets – based on pressure and equipment type
- Help you with your filtration options
- Monitor and track your progress via regular oil analysis
- Reduce the ‘Total Cost of Ownership’
- Increase plant ‘Up Time’ and productivity and therefore increase your profits
We supply the following Des Case breathers:
- Standard Des Case breathers which include a resilient, nylon/polycarbonate body, multiple filter elements, and a unique standpipe that protects against many of the failures found in other designs.
- Rugged steel breathers for harsh environments, leveraging the core technology included in the standard line. • The full range of Des-Case Hydroguard™ products, ideal for low flow applications as well as in “washdown” and high humidity environments.
- Des-Case off-line filtration units, unique in their ability to be customized at an affordable price including the compact and portable Des-Case’s FlowGuard™ Drum Topper.
Des-Case desiccant breathers are the most robust and reliable breathers on the market. To prove how robust these breathers are take a look at the video.
The case for
CE Certified Filter
Steam and Gas Turbines
Mechanical filtration is limited by the mesh pore size. Kleentek ELC (Electrostatic Liquid Cleaner) employs a unique electrostatic system to collect all types and sizes of contaminants. This provides increased machine reliability and unrivalled levels of fluid cleanliness.
Sprint have worked alongside our partners at Kleentek for many years and we have achieved numerous high profile successes by making huge improvements to the life of turbine oils and in turn increasing plant reliability. Please talk to us if you have any concerns regarding oil contamination in your plant. We can help you achieve the reliability that you need and reduce your TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
Why use a Kleentek on steam and gas turbine
Kleentek ELC Datasheet
Hydraulic plant and equipment
As an authorised Hydac distributor, Sprint can supply the complete range of Hydac parts and services and can offer a complete range of filtration solutions for hydraulic plant and equipment. Hydac have a world renowned reputation for manufacturing high quality filters and filtration systems for hydraulic applications. As well as cylinders, accumulators, valves, dampers, power packs and pumps.
Please talk to us about becoming your partner for all projects requiring fluid technology in connection with hydraulics, electronics and engineering.
Remember, counterfeit products can cause shutdowns in industry and production facilities, serious accidents and even loss of human lives.
Don’t take the risk! Always buy from authorised distributors like Sprint Engineering & Lubricants. Find out more…