From brand new oil to filtration and oil analysis, Sprint have the complete offering.
Sprint’s Lube-Line will give you direct access to a comprehensive stockholding of over 150,000 litres of industrial oils and greases manufactured by the world’s leading lubricant manufacturers:
- Hydraulic Oils
- Engine Oils
- Slideway Oils
- Biodegradable and Synthetic Products
- Fault detection, welding, anti-corrosion Cleaners and Degreasers
- Specialist Products for the food and beverage industry
- Anti Freeze Equipment
- Real time MSDS/TDS Data Sheets
We partner with the biggest and best lubrication brands:
Through our partnership with Des Case, Sprint can supply and install portable filtration units to remediate contaminated systems, flush new equipment during commissioning, or periodically decontaminate systems that have inadequate on-board filtration to meet target cleanliness levels.
Most new oils purchased today are not filtered before being sold. The new oil is refined and appears clean but when viewed at a microscopic level it contains unwanted particles. In many cases, the filtered oil in the equipment being replaced has less unwanted particles than the new oil being added during an oil change.
To eliminate the risk of adding new contaminated oil the end user must filter the new oil before it is put into service which achieves:
- Removal of unwanted particles, including any particles picked up during the delivery or internal oil transfer process.
- Prevention of premature equipment wear and unplanned equipment down time.
- Clean oil is being installed.
With the costs, complexities and increasing demands on equipment it is important that you capitalize on every performance advantage possible. New oil filtering is an easy first step to apply and a very positive step towards plant & machine reliability.
Sprint are here to help select and supply the correct filter cart for the application.
KLEENTEK Electrostatic Liquid Cleaners (ELCs) employ a unique electrostatic cleaning system to collect all types and sizes of contaminants, providing unrivalled levels of fluid cleanliness and machine reliability. They are easily applied to the oil reservoir, circulating the oil through the cleaning chamber by its own pumping system. There are a range of different sizes to suit oil volumes and viscosities and are available to hire or buy.
- Removes varnish
- Removes oil contaminants to sub-micron levels
- Removes all oxidation products
- Extends oil life
- Extends component life
- Cleans internal surfaces ( removes ‘varnish’ deposits)
- Reduces oil leaks
- Reduces system wear
- Available to hire or buy