Sprint are able to offer ‘The Total Engineering Solution’.
In addition to supplying high quality maintenance and engineering spares, we also offer fully guaranteed repair, reconditioning, machining, installation and on-site services delivered through quality assured (ISO accredited) workshops and engineering teams. These services provide cost–effective solutions which minimise downtime and extend the designed life of your equipment.
Sprint’s workshop is one of the largest of its kind in the South East, accommodating units up to 16 metres in length and 3 metres in diameter.
Our workshop services cover:
- Gearbox Refurbishment
- Electric motor Repair
- Pump Repair
- Electronic Drives Repair
- Hydraulic Ram Repair
- Hydraulic Power pack Overhaul
- Hydraulic Motor Repair
- Hydraulic Hose manufacturing & fitting
- Shaft ManufactureFabrication
- Product extraction, installation and commissioning
In tandem with the expertise of our machinists we are able to work with most materials and reclaim or manufacture most components.
We pride ourselves on being able to meet the customers’ expectations when it comes to more specialist or bespoke work and are able to offer an efficient, cost effective repair and fabrication option.
Our machining capabilities:
- Turning up to Ø1650mm x 10.6mtr between centres
- Milling 5mtr x 1mtr table, 1.25mtr max work height
- Horizontal Boring 1mtr x 1100mm, 1.5mtr x 2.4mtr x 1.5mtr vertical
- Vertical boring max swing 3.24m/max under rail 1.76m
- CNC lathe and milling machines
- Spiral welding of most grades of steel including stainless, carbon, and stellite and also bronze.
- Welding and fabrication in TIG, MIG and MMA
- Coded welding to EN287- I
Remember, counterfeit products can cause shutdowns in industry and production facilities, serious accidents and even loss of human lives.
Don’t take the risk! Always buy from authorised distributors like Sprint Engineering. Find out more…